Venturefest East Midlands is coming!
Optima Training (UK) Limited will be at this year’s Venturefest East Midlands in Nottingham. Representing the GrowthAccelerator service, we will be delivering a workshop entitled Innovation – A Strategic Necessity in the Innovation Hub: Open Innovation & Education space. The session will be ideal for small or medium sized businesses that need help unlocking their growth potential.
The workshop will be followed by a lunch for both Business Growth Services clients, which will offer an opportunity to network with like-minded organisations.
Venturefest East Midlands will take place on Tuesday 14 April 2015 at the East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham.
What is Venturefest?
Venturefest aims to drive the development of new business opportunities by bringing together Innovators who have exciting new ideas, Investors who want to partner and financially support innovators to commercialise their ideas and Entrepreneurs who can turn ideas and money into new and successful businesses.
The Venturefest network was established by the Technology Strategy Board and the Knowledge Transfer Network in 2014 to:
- Drive more successful commercialisation of research and innovation.
- Promote faster growing, innovative businesses that are well integrated into both local and international supply chains.
- Draw together local innovation ecosystems to help people achieve their aims more effectively.
- Strengthen the capacity of local innovation ecosystems to adapt to new ways of using innovation and technology to stay ahead of the speed of change in technology and business ideas.
- Provide businesses and entrepreneurs and their local business communities with an established and recognised platform to promote their ideas.
- Grow the number of Venturefest events produced locally across the UK Strengthen local connections with national bodies such as the Technology Strategy Board.
For more information on Venturefest East Midlands, or to register for the event, visit www.venturefestem.com